Happy New Year! Although my blog is called “SaaSy Sales,” I would like to make my first post of 2015 about another aspect of my life, my family and the Philippines. My family started a non-profit organization, The FilRose Peralta Foundation, back in 2009. We are a non-profit, non-political family organization serving the Filipinos, with a special focus to the residents of our hometown, Tabuk, Kalinga. Our social financing, educational programs, community outreach programs and youth initiatives are designed to help those in need.
- Distributed clothes and school supplies in Pacak, benefiting about 100 students
- Distributed slippers in Pantar benefiting about 25 students
- Distributed slippers in Taloctoc, Tanudan benefiting over 100 students
- Donated toys, supplies, blackboard and fan to Balong benefiting about 25 children
- Donated computers, benefiting 3 schools
- Sponsored a deep well construction in Taloctoc, Tanudan through Swell Wells, benefiting the entire town as it was the first in town.
- Medical mission in Balong 6, benefiting about 60 kids plus over 25 adults. This was their first ever medical mission as well as ours.
- Distributed gifts to the children of Balong, Purok 2
- Continuing free weekend school program in Pantar and then moved to Balong, Purok 6 where the need was greater
- Through FilRose Peralta Foundation, Philippines, 3 new massage therapist scholars
- Through FilRose Peralta Foundation, Philippines. Summy Alwing, our top scholar, continues to excel in PMA
- Deep well in Balong, Purok 6
- Deep well in Balong, Purok 2
- Deep well in San Julian between Purok 1 & 2
These are no small feat and none would have been possible if not for the assistance of our donors and supporters. Thank you to the Peralta siblings, Mark Wells, Lysander David, Paras Philipps, Sundar Venkateswaran, Leena Sujan, Ana Pullis, Robert Allan Santiago, May Dulce, Nerissa Mailo, Kristine Sayno. As well, through your contributions, we had gotten contribution matching from Oracle, Bank of the West and Symantec.
Rest assured, 100% of your donations go to the beneficiaries. The goal is to even surpass our 2014 achievements in 2015. We have big plans and with God’s grace, all of them will be realized!
NTEE CODE Q33: International Relief